Monday, June 16, 2014

Sold and Empty



                It was up for sale
                for a price, I couldn't afford...
                watching through the window, I went passing
                hoping one day, certainly I'd buy it...

                For great many days, I went staring
                knowing it was still on sale, safe in showcase
                Extra hours, then I went on working...
                sometimes I even rushed
                just offering only a quick glance

                My savings were good, even match the price tag
                I was excited and told myself
                little more of wealth wouldn't be a hurt..
                and It would be still on sale,
                bearing just a bit of more wait

               All of a sudden it was gone and empty
               just like my old soul, that's weary...
               now that I have all the money piling
               but nothing for sale, worth of buying...





No comments:

Post a Comment