Saturday, June 7, 2014

You-Me, Each-other


                                    No, I don't know you,,,
                                    I can't let you hold me
                                    yet you've kissed me
                                    wiped tears off me...

                                    No, you don't know me,,,
                                    you can't let me safeguard you
                                    yet I bear hugged you
                                    with all my heart comforted you...

                                    No, we don't know each other,,,
                                    we shouldn't be messing further
                                    yet, we miss being together
                                    I'll take my turn here...


No comments:

Post a Comment